What's new

Reasonable used price for Cortes?

SusanMN

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
4,563
Reaction score
4,098
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've owned a Cortes for a couple of years but rarely used it since I bought the Xterra so I'm thinking about selling it. Anyone want to give me an idea of what a fair price or going rate for a used one in good condition should be? Thanks
 
they have been averaging between the $400 to $500 brackett
 
I just bought one from Willee that included a small coil and extra lower rod for $475
 
Thanks! .
 
Yes, that's about right. I have one I'm going to sell before spring and $475 is what I plan to ask. I think if you ask somewhere in that ballpark you will have no problem selling it.

Dan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom