GlowingArtist Sr. Member Joined Oct 8, 2022 Messages 288 Reaction score 300 Golden Thread 0 Location Phoenix Dec 11, 2022 Thread Owner #1
GlowingArtist Sr. Member Joined Oct 8, 2022 Messages 288 Reaction score 300 Golden Thread 0 Location Phoenix Dec 11, 2022 Thread Owner #2 Attachments IMG_20221030_133834.webp 673.6 KB · Views: 186
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 11, 2022 #3 I like those...pretty good, is the second one paper machae?
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 11, 2022 #4 Cool pieces!
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,618 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2022 #5 I never doubted you were an artist , a very talented one at that .I just wonder why you changed your screen name from Goldielocks? Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
I never doubted you were an artist , a very talented one at that .I just wonder why you changed your screen name from Goldielocks?
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 12, 2022 #6 Oh, so that’s what art looks like
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 12, 2022 #7 Who doubted you?!!! Nice work! I like the painting. The second is very colorful and flashy.
USMC Reaper Hero Member Joined May 23, 2015 Messages 673 Reaction score 982 Golden Thread 0 Location Abbeville, S.C. Detector(s) used MineLab CTX 3030, Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 13, 2022 #8 Wow, great work!