What's new

recent finds...GOLDx2

jyt2017

Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2010
Messages
546
Reaction score
307
Golden Thread
1
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
So July 4th was a bust
cool.gif
. But I have been busy
yes.gif
. Here are pics of two hunts.

The pic with the coins an class ring was the best of it for one hunt and the other pic of the single class ring was a different hunt. Both easy gold targets. I was actually talking to some one on the beach and showed them two silver rings and my coins and was about to scoop out what turned out to be a nice class ring. I hardly ever stop to chat...was a shame cause the person didn't get to see me find the ring.

Other items of interest not shown were a piece of brass railing [I got a bin of brass building up here]. A big piece of lead. And a piece of copper, probably from a roof of some sort. When I get a min I will update with pics.

No IH pennies of late either.

The 77 ring is 14 grams and the 73 is 16.5.

hh an gl -Joe

Acid tested the big one today...10k. Woot. hh an gl all...enjoy rest of weekend. -Joe
 

Attachments

  • 20130625_221418.webp
    20130625_221418.webp
    302.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 20130630_123732.webp
    20130630_123732.webp
    78 KB · Views: 171
  • 20130630_134712.webp
    20130630_134712.webp
    192.3 KB · Views: 173
Upvote 0
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds joeb. Thanks for sharing...
 
Classy rings there, nice job.
:occasion14:
 
Nice class rings! Good hunting!
 
Lot of gold in those class rings. You hit an old spot.
 
Congrats good job two nice ones
 
Love those old class rings, specially the guys rings.....Very Nice...:icon_thumright:
 
Terrific detecting, Joe!

I like those class rings....very nice!

Lorraine
 
Great job! I have never found a class ring. The one looks like it has been there awhile!
 
Last edited:
Hope to find gold or silver on the beach and if I do find copper I hope it's a maravida cob coin sorry if I miss spelled it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom