ouachitacaveman
Full Member
The first item is approx. 2 inches long , apparently copper ? and is hollow, with
a hole in each end about 1/4" diameter. It looks like a coupling for a copper line in a way, except for the ornate designs on it. Sorry, this is the only photo I got.
The second photo shows an " I " button. Is this confederate ? If so, are they rare? Approx. the size
of a penny . Is the other item in the photo a boot sole tap ? It is about 2-1/2" X 2-1/2". Thanks !
All items shown came from an excavation in S. Arkansas along the old Southwest Trail.
.
.

These next two photos show what I think
is a gold-broach ? The stone is turquoise ?
Sorry for the bad pics, but these were taken in
the field under less than ideal conditions.
.
.
a hole in each end about 1/4" diameter. It looks like a coupling for a copper line in a way, except for the ornate designs on it. Sorry, this is the only photo I got.
The second photo shows an " I " button. Is this confederate ? If so, are they rare? Approx. the size
of a penny . Is the other item in the photo a boot sole tap ? It is about 2-1/2" X 2-1/2". Thanks !
All items shown came from an excavation in S. Arkansas along the old Southwest Trail.
.
.
These next two photos show what I think
is a gold-broach ? The stone is turquoise ?
Sorry for the bad pics, but these were taken in
the field under less than ideal conditions.
.
.








