goldencoin Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2005 Messages 5,669 Reaction score 452 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2010 #1 I've been busy with school, so I've lumped recent finds together Notable stuff 1955 dime 1938 D nickel 1976 proof nickel HH -GC Attachments IMG_5525.webp 42.4 KB · Views: 280 Upvote 0
I've been busy with school, so I've lumped recent finds together Notable stuff 1955 dime 1938 D nickel 1976 proof nickel HH -GC
BttleDiggerDrew Full Member Joined Aug 12, 2010 Messages 189 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Rockland County, NY Oct 18, 2010 #2 What year is that Buffalo, looks exactly like mine I just found to the T
goldencoin Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2005 Messages 5,669 Reaction score 452 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2010 Thread Owner #3 A couple 36's and a 37 HH -GC
MauserMan Sr. Member Joined Jun 7, 2010 Messages 279 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used BH Tiv Oct 18, 2010 #4 That's a nice haul! It's rare to get two King George dimes, even if you do live in Michigan.
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Oct 18, 2010 #5 Lots of good finds in that picture HH Rich
O obsessedwithsilver Hero Member Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 547 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Oct 18, 2010 #6 Good stuff. OWS
EastKyMiner Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 779 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 19, 2010 #7 Good score goldencoin, I like the pic nice HH..Miner