DFX DAVE in M.D.
Hero Member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2004
- Messages
- 842
- Reaction score
- 353
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I bought $50.00 of halves at a bank and scored $3.50 in 40 percenters, I got 4-1969's which is what I find the least in 40 perecenters, although I never found a 1970 yet.
I bought $40.00 in halves at another bank and scored a nice 1964 Kennedy.
I bought $60.00 in Halves at another bank and got 6 S mint marks in mighty fine shape. They are 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2005, and 2008. I have never found any S mint mark halves so it excites me, lol. I have no idea if they are silver clad or not, I did the bounce test, they did not sound silverish. I took a picture of the sides, I do not have they eyes for rim searching, the 2008 almost looks silver clad, but I am not sure.
I bought $40.00 in halves at another bank and scored a nice 1964 Kennedy.
I bought $60.00 in Halves at another bank and got 6 S mint marks in mighty fine shape. They are 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2005, and 2008. I have never found any S mint mark halves so it excites me, lol. I have no idea if they are silver clad or not, I did the bounce test, they did not sound silverish. I took a picture of the sides, I do not have they eyes for rim searching, the 2008 almost looks silver clad, but I am not sure.
Attachments
Upvote
0







