What's new

Recent Sunset Hunt

Tony in FL

Full Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I snagged a few junk rings on this hunt. Of course the highlight was the stud earring. I was in waist deep water and thought I scooped the target. However it must have fallen through the scoop as Excalibur sounded off again above where I had sifted the material from my scoop. This time I carefully scooped the top layer and found a nice size stone looking back at me. The stud is stamped 925 so I suspect the stone is a CZ, but it was still a fun find. And two points to Excalibur for being sensitive enough to pick up such a small target. HH everyone!
 

Attachments

  • 07_14_10 finds04.webp
    07_14_10 finds04.webp
    174.6 KB · Views: 295
  • 07_14_10 finds05.webp
    07_14_10 finds05.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 295
  • 07_14_10 finds06.webp
    07_14_10 finds06.webp
    156.4 KB · Views: 285
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom