What's new

recently acquired

dognose

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
13,176
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
I acquired this frame of relic from Miami and Howard Counties indiana.
various materials from activation chert, Harrison County and a fee I have not yet identified. the brown blade has me stumped so far.
20230610_134022.webp
 
Upvote 8
Excellent frame, the piece next to the light brown blade is interesting.
 
Bottom right looks like Fort Payne chert but idk if you have it there. Nice frame
 
the adena is seriously patinaed Harrison County
 

Attachments

  • 20230610_132317.webp
    20230610_132317.webp
    250.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 20230610_132319.webp
    20230610_132319.webp
    178.3 KB · Views: 64
I agree on the brown blade. Ft Payne which would include Dover and Elko.
Nice Harrison Snyders Hopewell. If you’re in the glaciated northern or central part of IN the brown one could also be of glacial origin. That’s always a wild card with unknown sources farther north.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom