Bill D. (VA)
Silver Member
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2008
- Messages
- 4,715
- Reaction score
- 6,220
- Golden Thread
- 6
- Location
- SE Virginia
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 6
- Detector(s) used
- F75 SE (land); CZ-21 (saltwater)
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Upvote
0
AuTSaurus said:Bill D.,
First, that is a NICE collection you have there. Way to do it!
Second, I have detectors, but with my work, I never have time to go. (Just lamenting...), A question for
you, or anyone for that matter. I am wondering if anyone, anywhere, has found, or heard of being found,
the strikes or punches, or dies, whatever you call them, that these type of coins were hammered with?
I've never seen any personally,...Hmmmm.
Just curious..........
AuTSaurus said:Bill D.,
First, that is a NICE collection you have there. Way to do it!
Second, I have detectors, but with my work, I never have time to go. (Just lamenting...), A question for
you, or anyone for that matter. I am wondering if anyone, anywhere, has found, or heard of being found,
the strikes or punches, or dies, whatever you call them, that these type of coins were hammered with?
I've never seen any personally,...Hmmmm.
Just curious..........
love seeing you post that silver Bill
,thanks 
FreeHunter said:Not Only Am I Speechless this Time, But I Think I Soiled Myself![]()
![]()
Nice Collection Bill
Jerry.
(especially the spread English hammered cache)Hunthicks said:O.O I've managed 3 in roughly two years.....I need to pick up the pace!![]()
Iron Patch said:Hunthicks said:O.O I've managed 3 in roughly two years.....I need to pick up the pace!![]()
Ok, lets do the math here.... 3 in two years, so that's 6 in 4, and 12 in 8 and.... so on and so on...
= Freakin never will you make 100!![]()
But don't feel bad because I have detected about the same time as Bill and I think I'd be lucky to be at 30 including billon.

CRUSADER said:Iron Patch said:Hunthicks said:O.O I've managed 3 in roughly two years.....I need to pick up the pace!![]()
Ok, lets do the math here.... 3 in two years, so that's 6 in 4, and 12 in 8 and.... so on and so on...
= Freakin never will you make 100!![]()
But don't feel bad because I have detected about the same time as Bill and I think I'd be lucky to be at 30 including billon.
Billion only count if the are plus 50%![]()
Iron Patch said:CRUSADER said:Iron Patch said:Hunthicks said:O.O I've managed 3 in roughly two years.....I need to pick up the pace!![]()
Ok, lets do the math here.... 3 in two years, so that's 6 in 4, and 12 in 8 and.... so on and so on...
= Freakin never will you make 100!![]()
But don't feel bad because I have detected about the same time as Bill and I think I'd be lucky to be at 30 including billon.
Billion only count if the are plus 50%![]()
Not even sure what my Frenchies are. I didn't count them for a long time but started leaning that way when the higher grade French woud not show up. Now that I dug one in the Spring I'll probably leave my billon off the count.