What's new

Recomendation tiger shark settings

tah06090

Full Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2011
Messages
120
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vermont
Detector(s) used
E-trac/ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recieved my tiger shark today need some advice on settings gonna head out to hit a few small beaches tommorow (freshwater) any tips on best sensitivty? disc? anything else that will be helpful thanks!
 
Upvote 0
Ive hunted a little with the Tigershark. (fresh water).
My initial preference is to hunt motion disc. with the disc set at about 4 or just high enough to hit on a thinner gold chain while breaking up a bit on irony targets (bobby pins).
 
I usually run mine in "All Metal Fast" until I get tired of digging trash. If that happens, then I switch to Disc between 2 and 3.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom