What's new

Recommend posts for our Finds Banner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, new to this. I have found an 2004 Gold penny no mint mark?! Its definitely gold yet there isn't any gold pennies that were made in that year that I can find on internet. Any FEEDBACK , help with any info on my GOLD 2004 PENNY is greatly appreciated. crystalpelous33@gmail.com
 
Talk about a thread derailment.........:BangHead:
 
IMG_2030.webp
Anyone seen anything like this before? It was my first find on the beach in about 5" of sand.
 
image8.webpimage12.webpimage5.webpimage11.webpimage6.webpimage10.webpimage9.webpimage7.webp

Hello
What is this kind of a rock?
I used my mobile torch to show how it looks.
 
Last edited:
One of my best fines with my Etrac

One of my best fines with my Etrac
Dutch Art Nouveau Jugendstil lady head brooch
I don't know if its a replica or not but it's sterling silver.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    231.9 KB · Views: 282
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    228.5 KB · Views: 250
I believe your button's backmark is SCOVELL & CO and it looks exactly like one I just saw on eBay. I think it's beautiful but very common. Thanks!
 
I have several of these as well. I always assumed they were Police buttons. I picked mine up in Chicago.
 
I have several of these as well. I always assumed they were Police buttons. I picked mine up in Chicago.
 
I'm not sure how to do anything on this I can't even post any of my pics
 
I I have to coin
1975 one dime
In the mint mark is double dies (JS MARK) & we trust
We is on the top of edge
LIBERTY ( Y LOOK DIFFERENT)
And on the back
I think the letters are double die20180808_042317.webp
 
4127F900-D844-4E88-BC34-A0A715A4EA41.webp
U.s belt buckle found metal detecting.
 
1858D8AD-8C98-43AA-A6E8-CF7A97138E32.webp
 

Attachments

  • 7C58B77F-A283-49A5-9995-5B1434E18721.webp
    7C58B77F-A283-49A5-9995-5B1434E18721.webp
    873.1 KB · Views: 169
There are a LOT of cool finds on this thread...too bad they are all posted in the wrong place and most of the poster's only posted once!!!
 
Yes, and with no description, details or anything. I like the stories as much as the relics.
 
the Only acceptable way to Vote for Banner is
Vote for Banner Option or Report to Moderator Option anyway.

And Self Advertising Never Gets my attention
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom