Record box for 64 Kens!!!!

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Record box for '64 Ken's!!!!

I finally scored 2 1964 Ken's in a box, for the first time ever (only took me 183 boxes to finally find 2 '64's). Had two decent boxes last week and scored 3 1964's, 2 40%ers, a '20-S (the 8 year old found it) and a '43. Had been slow the last few weeks so I'm glad to see the needle move a little. Maybe the holiday week will bring holiday silver! Oddly enough I continue to find more Walkers than Bens. Really oddly enough only 52% of my 90%ers are Kennedy's.

Didn't find much in dimes, nickels or pennies, a half dozen wheats, no nickels or dimes, though we did find an Israeli coin.

The 6 year old found a '62-D at the coinstar while dumping some pennies today.

Upvote 0
Congrats on the nice finds and the record box. And congrats to the 8 year old for finding the early date '20S Walker. I haven't found too many early date pre-'30's Walkers myself. I think I've only found a '27S and maybe a '29D and/or '29S in the past and my earliest Walker find which was a 1918.

And congrats to the 6 year old for finding the coinstar keeper. Seems like you've got some good CRHing helpers. Good luck next month.

H$H!

coin_collection.gif
Great finds! Thanks for sharing...

Holy cow man, thats is a lot of boxes to have just found 2 64s in the same box

Thanks everyone. The '20-S is our 3rd oldest half. Two 1918's tie for the lead, also our oldest silver overall.

It's really weird, I've done well with CWR's, teller tray finds, have done OK with MWR (30+ silvers in a box), but for some reason I really struggle finding the '64's. I much prefer road-tripping for CWR's but I don't have the opportunity much with work.

Happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back