What's new

Recovery in the water

dusty1530

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you are metal detecting in the water what kind of tools do you need to recover your item
 
Many choices for scoops, and just about any good scoop is going to set you back around 170 shipped. In the calm waters I like the older style hoop scoop..the good about water hunting is the finds will pay for your hobby


In the In the Bay


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C4biC4mbRY


the ocean...more of a straight handle is better


 
Last edited:
How would you go about making one
 
To be honest I have made my own and I have a friend that makes them, lots of work and you end up spending more then you expect and they are just not as good. If I had it to do over I would save every penny and buy one...

user8522_pic27899_1322972045[1].webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom