What's new

Red Book Halve Dollar Inquiry

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I look over my Red Book every now and then just to remind myself about errors. Viewing the half dollars, I see that the 1987Ps & Ds are included with Mint and Souvenir sets. Are these really keepers? I see several other halves, such as 1983 P&D, 1986 P&D, for example, that have nice prices for MS-63 or better. Course, I never find these in that top-grade condition.

Comments? Thoughts? Or, just throw these back into the dump pile?

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
NIFC's. Keep the 87's. Not many out there and the chance they will appreciate is good.
 
keep the 87's. they were made for mint sets only. so when you find one it means someone cracked it out of a mint set.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom