What's new

Release into the WILD

Howeburger

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
MN
In early summer I received a box with about $250 in NIFC, when statistically the boxes usually gave me 1 40%er each. Well, I sat on these NIFC halves for months. I posted and listened to others ideas about the possibility for these to someday fetch even the slightest premium. I decided that they had no place in my collection and released them back into the wild. So happy hunting all you NIFC hunters.
 

Attachments

  • Image031.webp
    Image031.webp
    117.5 KB · Views: 448
Upvote 0
You fool. You just tossed coins that are worth......well.........50 cents each....... :D
 
Can't blame you my friend.

The minor premiums if any you could get on ebay or whatever aren't worth the time spent.

This way you can help that many more collectors finish off there sets.

Nice work!

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
Can't blame you my friend.

The minor premiums if any you could get on ebay or whatever aren't worth the time spent.

This way you can help that many more collectors finish off there sets.

Nice work!

~Dave
Or sell a $10 roll at a loss on Ebay like someone else on this site....LOL
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
I keep all of the 2002 or newer halves I find...of course, all I have accumulated is about 20 coins. I probably woul dhave saved these in rolls, so I guess I will have to follow through on that when I find them!
 
I found 2 in my box last Friday, but that was all. As I am searching for silver, I just let them go back whence they came.
;D
 
Dumb nubb question. What is a NIFC halve ? :icon_scratch:
 
TreasureFiend said:
Dumb nubb question. What is a NIFC halve ? :icon_scratch:

Not Issued For Circulation.....

Robin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom