in4cer9II
Tenderfoot
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello hunters,
Today after work I have the opportunity to hunt a farm established around 1659. I am new to this hobby with about 25hrs total experience in hunting. I am primarily interested in hunting for coins, although the owner has told me there were at least 50 confederate soldiers living their at one time. I am using a used Garrett Ace 250. Should I be using the relic, or coin setting ? Is there a big difference in the two settings ?
Today after work I have the opportunity to hunt a farm established around 1659. I am new to this hobby with about 25hrs total experience in hunting. I am primarily interested in hunting for coins, although the owner has told me there were at least 50 confederate soldiers living their at one time. I am using a used Garrett Ace 250. Should I be using the relic, or coin setting ? Is there a big difference in the two settings ?

It also depends how many potential sites you have and whether they are farm fields that see a plow. I would be a fool to waste my time digging iron here because there's always another site to find, and the plow does the work for me, but I know it can be very different for other.








