What's new

Relic hunting & Battlefield Archaeology

hobbyhistorica

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everybody:)
I loove metal detecting,digging the soil,finding stuff,the fresh air and good times with other like minded. I recently made a website where I put up some reports from the fields and forests of northern and eastern Europe, I hope you will have a look at it while I dive into the forum here:)
Cheers

Hobbyhistorica - Home
 
Hello Inka, welcome to TNet. Nice looking site- I wish you well. What caliber are the shells on your homepage? HH, yelnif...
 
Thanks Yelnif:) If its the rifle Shells on the FrontPage photo it is 6.5 x 55 for the Norwegian Krag-Joergensen rifle. Found crates full of them under the soil,,you ll find the report on it under "Forests of Norway" :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom