M mahlecp Tenderfoot Joined Oct 12, 2009 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 12, 2009 #1 I was just stationed at Fort Benning, GA a few months ago and I don't know anyone who relic hunts in the SW Georgia or East AL area. Please contact me if you live close and would like to go relic hunting sometime soon. Thanks. Upvote 0 Downvote
I was just stationed at Fort Benning, GA a few months ago and I don't know anyone who relic hunts in the SW Georgia or East AL area. Please contact me if you live close and would like to go relic hunting sometime soon. Thanks.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,630 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2009 #2 Hey try the states home pages for Ala and Ga maybe you can hook up witj another hunter. Good luck and thanks for your service. TnMtns
Hey try the states home pages for Ala and Ga maybe you can hook up witj another hunter. Good luck and thanks for your service. TnMtns