cambria09
Bronze Member
Hello Fellow Hunters. I dug two old home sites for these finds.
Not a lot but enough to keep me interested including Wheaties, misc hardware, head stamps (I think the Lowell one is rare), and a cool old token or piece of company scrip.
Need to do some more research on the token, I think it comes from a 1900's lumber mill in Beach, GA.
Thanks for the view and Good Luck out there. C9
Not a lot but enough to keep me interested including Wheaties, misc hardware, head stamps (I think the Lowell one is rare), and a cool old token or piece of company scrip.
Need to do some more research on the token, I think it comes from a 1900's lumber mill in Beach, GA.
Thanks for the view and Good Luck out there. C9
Attachments
-
1 TV21 O4 0507 0508 2016 Finds.webp1.2 MB · Views: 132 -
2 TV21 O4 0507 0508 2016 Misc Hrdwr.webp1.3 MB · Views: 128 -
3 TV21 050716 FPL Pc.webp438.1 KB · Views: 123 -
4 TV21 O4 0507 0508 2016 Sht Shls.webp816.4 KB · Views: 135 -
5 TV21 050716 Wheaties.webp729.4 KB · Views: 127 -
6 O4 050816 Token Rev.webp977.6 KB · Views: 135 -
7 O4 050816 Token Obv.webp1.1 MB · Views: 129
Upvote
18







