Reorganization of the topics, catagories

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
I believe that a reorganization of the categories needs to be accomplished, this will enhance TNet members enjoyment of this web page.
You have one specific Category titled Miscellaneous, I believe that you have too many categories under it. This should be broken down in smaller groups or added to other group categories. For example.
Metal detecting category, after Artifacts, American Indian Artifacts, Cooper Culture Artifacts, Fur Trade Artifacts, Revolutionary War, Civil War, after Tool Shed, should be Great Idea, Service & Repair.
Collections should have also Stamp collecting, My collections, .
Under prospecting category should have the following topics, Fossils, Rocks / Gems, Meteorites, Spelunking Caves.
Our Community add the following, Good News, Add our Club, Legal Issues, The voting booth, Happy birthday, public announcements, Finds Banner announcements, Holiday Wishes.
Market Place Stocks, Investments & Markets, Precious Metal Prices, Scrap Metals,

These are just some of the Categories that I picked out quickly, this should help our TNet members find their favorite categories faster, easier without hunting back and forth through the web page.

I do realize that this will take some time and effort, but well worth it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions