What's new

Report: First Use of the Lesche Ground Shark Shovel

ColonelDan

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2014
Messages
1,021
Reaction score
2,205
Golden Thread
1
Location
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Being a "re-newed" old time newbie in metal detecting, I recently outfitted myself with all the equipment the great folks on TreasureNet here recommended that I never bothered to obtain in my last go-round with metal detecting in the 1970's.

One piece of that equipment was the Model 38 Ground Shark Shovel. I got to use it for the first time yesterday and easily dug up....a dead armadillo that had died in his hole and was stinking up my yard! The shovel worked great, cutting through numerous roots in order to get at the little bugger! This piece of equipment has earned the full endorsement of the old colonel here! :D

Regardless of its successful maiden voyage of yesterday, I hope to put it to its intended MD'ing use very soon!
 
outstanding.gif
Thanks for sharing Dan! Everyone needs a good shovel.
 
Being a "re-newed" old time newbie in metal detecting, I recently outfitted myself with all the equipment the great folks on TreasureNet here recommended that I never bothered to obtain in my last go-round with metal detecting in the 1970's.

One piece of that equipment was the Model 38 Ground Shark Shovel. I got to use it for the first time yesterday and easily dug up....a dead armadillo that had died in his hole and was stinking up my yard! The shovel worked great, cutting through numerous roots in order to get at the little bugger! This piece of equipment has earned the full endorsement of the old colonel here! :D

Regardless of its successful maiden voyage of yesterday, I hope to put it to its intended MD'ing use very soon!

Sounds like you hit the jackpot! :laughing7:
 
Guess there weren't any gold coins in that hole! Did you repot him?
 
I reckon we're about the same age,the 70's,what a detectorists Dream,SILVER CITY,sure would
have been nice to know then what I know now!

I'd be Famous!:laughing7: Rich too!

Best of Hunting dude.

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Thanks for not putting him in the today's finds section lol
 
I have that shovel. Heavy as hades, but it will cut some roots and break through the frozen ground and not bend like some shovels.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom