Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated....

spyguy

Jan 30, 2006
Greetings Friends,
It's been quite a while now since I've been able to touch base here on T-Net. I wish I could tell you I've discovered 3 caches since February and tons of keepers.... Unfortunately, I've been busy with work and a new "work wife". She's the best treasure I've found to date!!! She can really cook, both in and out of the bedroom! :thumbsup: Problem is, she's already married....
Here's a very intriguing tidbit I read in 'Unsolved Mysteries of the Old West' by famed treasure hunter & author W.C. Jameson. It concerns the infamous outlaw Pancho Villa. Two years after his death in 1926, his corpse was exhumed by unknown persons and his head was chopped off & stolen. It seems he had several of his buried treasure locations tattooed onto his skull! The man most likely to have been responsible for recovering this macabre relic was a special agent for our own U.S. government. A huge cache of gold bars attributed to Villa was recovered shortly thereafter.... Many more caches buried by this outlaw are thought to be awaiting recovery in Mexico and the States. No word on where Villa's head might be now....
HH
-spyguy

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Keep to the hunting. Playing with another mans toy is only going to get you in trouble or worse. Heed the age old adage "don't s_ _ _t where you eat." We wouldn't want to have to use our detectors to find your remains.
HH Roy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread