What's new

✅ SOLVED Repro brass military buckle?

vhs07

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
1,345
Reaction score
2,222
Golden Thread
0
Location
Victoria, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Cortez
I've had this buckle for about ten years and have always thought it to be modern, but would like to be sure.

Thanks in advance.

Charles

Partial 030.webp

Partial 031.webp

Partial 032.webp
 
From the ones I have seen. It appears to be too well made.
I would say a repo. I do not think the back tabs are correct.
Also appears to be too thin...
Very nice..
DG
 
Upvote 0
The back was what always bothered me.
 
Upvote 0
US Army Model-1874 sword-belt buckle, manufactured between 1874 and 1930. Prescribed in the Army Regulations manual for use with the "dress blues" uniform until 1941.
 
Upvote 0
Wow, thank you. I appreciate it.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom