What's new

Research Book Needs a Good Home-

airborne1092

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2008
Messages
633
Reaction score
649
Golden Thread
0
Location
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Abraham Lincoln once said, “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” I think everyone can agree that in treasure hunting, 99% of the time research wins the day and dumb luck accounts for the other 1%.
 

Attachments

  • 20141223_095954.webp
    20141223_095954.webp
    114.9 KB · Views: 194
  • 20141223_100206.webp
    20141223_100206.webp
    147.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 20141223_100254.webp
    20141223_100254.webp
    130.4 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Someone from the N or NE should jump all over this. This is a wonderful opportunity.
Good luck!
 
Thank you Khpony I agree! Someone already did ask for it and I'm sending it straight away~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom