HutSiteDigger
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2012
- Messages
- 2,854
- Reaction score
- 1,285
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Stafford,Virginia
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1266x and a shovel
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Just wondering if anyone else is ever done this before? I always hear of people trying to find new ways to research and most use things like that Civil War Official Military Atlas book (which i will say that at least 10-20% of the maps in that book are incorrect on certain things) I use to do this when i first started out and always found they are major hotspots. However i would say 60% of the ones I researched were covered over in housing or some wal-mart,target,home depot,etc etc . Anyhow if anyone is researched where horse races use to took place or have hit up horse race tracks before i'd like to know how you did. thanks 

Last edited:







