Resolution in Panama?

AUVnav

Mar 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did Panama just shut down its waters? Unclear what happened from this article.

As scoop
quote the Note No. 2126-15-LEG of August 19, 2015 Office of the Comptroller General of Colombia that has been addressed has recepcionado by the Directorate General of the National Institute of Culture, notably on August 24, which are the they should now take direct action against treasure hunters.

"We ask you, based on Article 62 of Law 38 of July 31, 2000, informally revoke the permission granted by Resolution No. 136-13 of the National Heritage of July 16, 2013, and any act by which it had extended the duration of the permit, given that, in accordance with the provisions of Article 12 of Law 14-1982, it should be granted through a contract signed by the Director of the National Institute of Culture and the dealer must have the favorable opinion of the Ministry of Economy and Finance and be approved by the Comptroller General of the Republic, budgets that were not met by the National Institute of Culture, who for that reason issued that license unrivaled for it.
In the event that the National Directorate of Historical Heritage of the National Institute of Culture unofficially not revoke Resolution No. 136-13 DNPH of July 16, 2013, as well as any act by which had spread its duration, the Comptroller General of the Republic shall exercise the appropriate legal action in exercise of the power under Article 280 (paragraph 7) of the Constitution and Article 11 (paragraph 8) of Law 32 of November 8, 1984.
Moreover, it is timely to remind you that any acts of disposal, alienation, allotment or transfer of property that is recovered and saved the seabed should be subject to endorsement by the Comptroller General of the Republic, so that our institution, in exercise of the audit function, determine if such acts of allocation of public funds or assets meet the requirements of the law, in accordance with the provisions contained in Article 280 (paragraph 2) of the Constitution, developed by Articles 11 , 45 and 48 of Law 32 of 1984, among other laws. "

This resolution should have immediate consequences and the sooner and powerful reinforcement from Spain and the rest of the Hispanic community, including the United States, against a practice that we trust will end up being assimilated a form of modern piracy.

SOS de la sociedad civil panameña frente a los cazatesoros de IMDI y al cártel cazatesoros de Florida. | Espejo de navegantes

Last edited:

joe frog

Jun 16, 2015
tampa florida
Detector(s) used
excalliber minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the new movement by world Governments against any kind of Treasure Salvage for profit. I was going to work under contract in Panama back in 1980s with Tom Grosgrove and his brother Jack. I went to Panama and meet with all the right people to get permits etc. When I learned that all the Gold items I saw were phony I refused the contract. Tom continued and got others to work Panama. I was hoping he would do well as the amount of shipwrecks in Panama is in the hundreds. Lately I noticed on the Treasure web Tom Grosgove said he was denied any split with his company. What a waste of time and money for Tom. Governments cannot be trusted as they want all the Gold and Silver for themselves. Thanks to the U.N UNESO now has banned salvage world wide. 7 billion people have lost there rights to explore, find and salvage any kind of Treasure. You might take notice the worlds population was never given and public hearing on the proposed UNESCO rulings. The Governments are now at WAR with all the people and all you have to do look at the 6 oclock news. The big push now is to make atom bombs and more weapons of mass destruction and death to all. Thankfully we have the Web and Treasure Net that keeps up to date on whats happening in the world of treasure. .

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
This is the new movement by world Governments against any kind of Treasure Salvage for profit. I was going to work under contract in Panama back in 1980s with Tom Grosgrove and his brother Jack. I went to Panama and meet with all the right people to get permits etc. When I learned that all the Gold items I saw were phony I refused the contract. Tom continued and got others to work Panama. I was hoping he would do well as the amount of shipwrecks in Panama is in the hundreds. Lately I noticed on the Treasure web Tom Grosgove said he was denied any split with his company. What a waste of time and money for Tom. Governments cannot be trusted as they want all the Gold and Silver for themselves. Thanks to the U.N UNESO now has banned salvage world wide. 7 billion people have lost there rights to explore, find and salvage any kind of Treasure. You might take notice the worlds population was never given and public hearing on the proposed UNESCO rulings. The Governments are now at WAR with all the people and all you have to do look at the 6 oclock news. The big push now is to make atom bombs and more weapons of mass destruction and death to all. Thankfully we have the Web and Treasure Net that keeps up to date on whats happening in the world of treasure. .

"What's Up Doc?"... The Rats are Guarding the Cheese.... Make no mistake about that....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread