Rosco53
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2018
- Messages
- 720
- Reaction score
- 1,749
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bryant, WI
- Detector(s) used
- Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Well, took everyone's advice and "bought them all" when I exchanged my coins-5 bags of nickels. I knew 2 would be my dumps from before, but what the hey, had nothing better to do. So, essentially in 3 bags, I was able to find:
The other colorized (damaged:-p) nickel:

The other 3 gold plated ones:



Completing both of those sets. Also pulled 2 more war nickels-45S/43P:


Another one from Great Britain:


And my 6th proof, 1973S:



Day off tomorrow, see what I can scrounge up! Happy hunting everyone!
The other colorized (damaged:-p) nickel:

The other 3 gold plated ones:



Completing both of those sets. Also pulled 2 more war nickels-45S/43P:


Another one from Great Britain:


And my 6th proof, 1973S:



Day off tomorrow, see what I can scrounge up! Happy hunting everyone!
Upvote
0







