What's new

results of 1000 dollar dime bag!!!

treeslayer

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
588
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
I c finally got dime bag,and considering the fact that the coin machines reject silver I was surprised to find 19 silver dimes.1 1946 canadian,17 Roosvelts,1 merc.Also included was 1982 panama dime,1us quarter, some pennies.overall iwas happy with results.Will do it again soon.I guess not all machines reject silver after all.Tomorrow i will pick up 2 boxs of halfs, I hope to find a few more.
 
Upvote 0
Nice bag! Just because you've heard folks on here say their machines reject silver doesn't mean they all do. I know mine don't. Heck, mine don't even have a reject slot.
HH
enamel7
 
Great bag score!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Machines do not reject silver. They reject thinly worn coins. Many times the older silver coins are worn thinner than what the machine takes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom