What's new

Results, one roll of small dollars

HobBob

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2006
Messages
686
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Oakland County, MI
Stopped by the local CU to see if they had any more Presidential dollar rolls (they didn't). So I asked for a roll of Sacagawea dollars instead. When I got it home and opened it, I discovered that I had been given almost a full roll of Susan B. Anthony dollars instead.
Here's the breakdown: Anthony dollars - 22; Sacagawea dollars - 2; car wash tokens - 1. >:(

Without really intending to, I discovered that I have a good start on an Anthony dollar collection. I now have 1979P, D, and S, including one 1979P wide rim dollar; 1980D and S; and 1999P.
Here's a pic of one of the 99's on top, and the dollar that I think is a wide rim at the bottom. Does it look like a wide rim to you?
HH always,
Bob
 

Attachments

  • Anthony dollars.webp
    Anthony dollars.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 308
Upvote 0
Good idea going for the SBA's Bob. They're certainly neglected on the whole by CRHers. It's a good short set and there's the plus of the 1981's not being released for circulation as sorta prizes to look for.

That's not a wide rim unfortunately. The 1 in the date would be a lot closer to the rim, similar to the I in Liberty.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom