What's new

Return of the coinstar 2

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,451
Reaction score
10,339
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this coinstar seems to be providing quite well...
I'll check for silver at home....

Update... netted 2 silver Roosevelt dimes and a 39 nickel...I apologize for the upside down pic of the foreign coins...
Thanks for viewing....
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220722_161240198.webp
    IMG_20220722_161240198.webp
    335 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20220722_161546409.webp
    IMG_20220722_161546409.webp
    638.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20220722_173711531.webp
    IMG_20220722_173711531.webp
    508 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20220722_203254990.webp
    IMG_20220722_203254990.webp
    356.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20220722_203319913.webp
    IMG_20220722_203319913.webp
    344.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20220722_203327637.webp
    IMG_20220722_203327637.webp
    427.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20220722_203829237.webp
    IMG_20220722_203829237.webp
    606.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Well this coinstar seems to be providing quite well...
I'll check for silver at home....

Update... netted 2 silver Roosevelt dimes and a 39 nickel...I apologize for the upside down pic of the foreign coins...
Thanks for viewing....
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Wow, how many people walked past that pile of coins? Must have been a first time Coinstar user...Congrats!
 
Well this coinstar seems to be providing quite well...
I'll check for silver at home....

Update... netted 2 silver Roosevelt dimes and a 39 nickel...I apologize for the upside down pic of the foreign coins...
Thanks for viewing....
nice haul! love that silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom