port ewen ace
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2012
- Messages
- 4,066
- Reaction score
- 7,788
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- port ewen ny
- Detector(s) used
- AT-PRO & Equinox800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
hit this hard with the Ace250. small parcel gave up a '64 2 Cent last year. this hunt I bagged 10 copper Lincolns

, a whatzit, brass contacts on soft lead base metal, NO EYE DEER what it is. the damaged brass crucifix marked INRI at top, and "I am a Catholic in case of an accident notify a priest" on the reverse.







, a whatzit, brass contacts on soft lead base metal, NO EYE DEER what it is. the damaged brass crucifix marked INRI at top, and "I am a Catholic in case of an accident notify a priest" on the reverse.





Upvote
10
) said, harmonica reeds are always welcomed.






