What's new

Return Trip And More Silver And Indians

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We made a return trip Monday to where I found my barber quarter and between the boy and I we found 14 Indians.
On our second hunt we each found another silver and a total of 11 more Indians, 8 for the kid and 3 for myself. Plus another 17 wheats between us both.
My other finds were 2 more flattened coppers, 1936 buffalo, 1903 V-nickle, hem weight and a 1923 merc.
The kids other finds were a 1915 and 1916 buffalo's, dateless V-nickle and a 1907 barber dime.
Total now for two hunts at this property we have 8 silvers, 25 Indians and 35 wheats, 3 buffalo's, 2 V-nickles. We plan on waiting for a good rain then hit this site again, we both think there's still more here.
Today I was in the yard next to this where all the limbs and brush are laying in the yard and where I got my seated dime last week. I was cleaning up the yard of limbs and when I finished I hunted for about a half hour.
Today I found a half cent. Lol A single wheat and an aluminum pendant.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 134
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    94.4 KB · Views: 136
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    121.6 KB · Views: 132
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 125
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 126
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    91.7 KB · Views: 129
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    134.3 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 32
That's a nice collection of coins for you and your boy
 
Well if you have standing permission though August , I say hunt the "heck" out of that yard -and the neighbor's too if permission allows,
the quantity of excellent old coins you recovered thus far , tells me that there could be more ! a lot more .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom