Fishnut
Greenie
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2018
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 200
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Coastal Southern Maine
- Detector(s) used
- Manticore
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Here is the photo of the backsLooking for opinion on this cufflink. Found this past year and put aside to dry and clean. This was found at a colonial site in Maine. The cufflink has coiled snake like Gadsden flag.
Those cuff links are awesome,Snake pattern is really neat.I have never found any links,and they are on my bucket list lol..I also detect in Maine ,(central ) Always looking for new Detecting partners to go with.Great findHere is the photo of the backs
I’m in Portland and assume you are in Athens? I have done some detecting up that along the Kennebec. I’m retired and ok traveling a hour or two. Feel free to email me. portlandsurfcaster@gmail.comThose cuff links are awesome,Snake pattern is really neat.I have never found any links,and they are on my bucket list lol..I also detect in Maine ,(central ) Always looking for new Detecting partners to go with.Great find