What's new

Riding the silver wave

acute collector

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
wisconsin
OK peeps,

This morning I woke up and checked the prices and SHAZAM!

GOLD $1329
SILVER $22.23 15.5 times face!!! for 90% and 6.2 for 40%
PLATINUM $1677

I did a little Jig and microwaved my coffee.

I paid 25 for a (broke) coin counter yesterday. but i fixed it :)
 
Upvote 0
Silver is busting loose -- $22.57 @ 10:55am EST! :hello2: How high can it go???

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 
$ilver$urfer said:
Silver is busting loose -- $22.57 @ 10:55am EST! :hello2: How high can it go??


A lot of people are predicting silver will be 30 an ounce by February.

Personally I expect silver to be over 120 an ounce in 5 years.
 
$22.92 @3:20pm EST!!! :icon_sunny:
 
Watching it rise makes me glad I didn't sell any yet. I just hope it doesn't start to fall yet, let's see how high it goes. Once I sell I hope it drops back down to around 12 an ounce, then it's time to buy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom