olekyground
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2009
- Messages
- 1,565
- Reaction score
- 429
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Hardyville, KY
- Detector(s) used
- garrett A.T. gold
Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
right on top of the ground... really.
Well that's my luck. Ever since I began detecting in 2007 it has been my dream to find a gold coin. Well who,s isn't it right... anyway, 2 houses down from me is a old house. I never thought to ask permission to detect there. The people are a bit odd to say the least. A guy that lives right down from that house was mowing their yard for them and out of the corner of his eye, he noticed something shiny sticking out of the ground beside a tree. As he approached it he realised it was a coin. Retreiving it the rest of the way from the ground he realises he is holding a 1853 1 dollar gold coin!!! I am trying my best to get permission there. So if I do I will definately let you all know. Wish me luck. Maybe I can strike my 1st gold coin.
Well that's my luck. Ever since I began detecting in 2007 it has been my dream to find a gold coin. Well who,s isn't it right... anyway, 2 houses down from me is a old house. I never thought to ask permission to detect there. The people are a bit odd to say the least. A guy that lives right down from that house was mowing their yard for them and out of the corner of his eye, he noticed something shiny sticking out of the ground beside a tree. As he approached it he realised it was a coin. Retreiving it the rest of the way from the ground he realises he is holding a 1853 1 dollar gold coin!!! I am trying my best to get permission there. So if I do I will definately let you all know. Wish me luck. Maybe I can strike my 1st gold coin.







