Ring #2 and first Kennedy half of the year

vanoldschool

Dec 1, 2005
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Did some google earth research yesterday to find me a new school to hunt, got there and was pleased that i could park ,walk to the back and have Nice playground all to myself without intruders, or barking dogs..pet peeves of mine, I did manage about three bucks in clad, Chuckee cheese, I also found a Dime size piece of tin that says E67 not sure what that is, after a few hours there I decided to hit the soccer fields, first two targets were a ring (tungsten) then a 1997 Kennedy half dollar, I usually get one of those a year, when I got home I noticed the dates on the school finds were mostly 64-66, missed silver twice with two 65 washingtons..Think Ill find out exactly when this school was built, maybe theres still a silver in there somewhere, well gonna watch the game, don't really care who wins but I guess ill go for the Packers, so Rodgers can get his ring take care all, "silverless in seattle"

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 739
Upvote 0
don't ya hate it when you find a 1965 quarter or dime..lol

Goes4ever said:
don't ya hate it when you find a 1965 quarter or dime..lol

Oh yeah its almost as exciting as silver here in WA.

Way to go!...its fun just getting out! I use the acmemapper.com kinda like google, shows all the parks and schools. Heck I have lived in Olympia all my life and found out there are a few hidden small parks here and there that I never knew existed. A friend and I got out here in Olympia yesterday, didnt bring home any silver, but I scored a 1901 indian! just about as good as silver in my book, excitement factor anyway! :headbang:

I scored a 43' Merc and 10 wheaties, last week, at a newly vacant lot. It's my first old silver this year. The next day the EMPTY lot was fenced off with chain-link.

Man, silver coins are hard to find, in my area.

~Sim

ozbach said:
Way to go!...its fun just getting out! I use the acmemapper.com kinda like google, shows all the parks and schools. Heck I have lived in Olympia all my life and found out there are a few hidden small parks here and there that I never knew existed. A friend and I got out here in Olympia yesterday, didnt bring home any silver, but I scored a 1901 indian! just about as good as silver in my book, excitement factor anyway! :headbang:
I love indians, got two last year

Sim_Player said:
I scored a 43' Merc and 10 wheaties, last week, at a newly vacant lot. It's my first old silver this year. The next day the EMPTY lot was fenced off with chain-link.

Man, silver coins are hard to find, in my area.

~Sim

Hard to find in Washington, never been to Camano..might check it out this summer, cool that you found the merc

We should plan a group hunt soon, that would be fun!....with more coils to the ground somebody is bound to come up with something good! :icon_sunny:

ozbach said:
We should plan a group hunt soon, that would be fun!....with more coils to the ground somebody is bound to come up with something good! :icon_sunny:
set it up, I know me and Tom76 from lake stevens would be down!!

Yes Jade that is what I meant thank you for correcting it!........Van I will try to set something up soon! "group hunt"... :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back