Ring #40 is a MUST SEE. Your wont believe this one!

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ring #40 is a MUST SEE. Your won't believe this one!

Got out for a couple hours after work today and hit one of my standby tot lots. I got a really unusual signal underneath the baby swing and pulled a ring. Here is a photo of the ring on top of a dime. This has got to be a world record! BTW.... Can you believe it is marked 925 too!

Attachments

• image-2421127854.jpg
    image-2421127854.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
Upvote 8
nice ring, could you post it with a different background? it is a little tough to see

Here you go.

Attachments

• image-2254905027.jpg
    image-2254905027.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 206
Go back...prolly earrings nearby...

Freakin' awesome ring. And it so HUGE too!!

Seriously, that's a nice find. Silver is still silver, no matter how small.

Any idea what the stone is??

I feel bad for the mouse that lost his ring.

Freakin' awesome ring. And it so HUGE too!!

Seriously, that's a nice find. Silver is still silver, no matter how small.

Any idea what the stone is??
I'm not sure of the stone but it looks real.

Most likely a toe ring or childs ring and I believe the stone is a peridot. My wife love those bezel set solitare rings.

That is a tiny beauty !!! Congrats Jim !
Glen

Most likely a toe ring or childs ring and I believe the stone is a peridot. My wife love those bezel set solitare rings.
This is definitely an infant ring. It is too small for even a small child. I think you are right about the stone too.

Nice green beauty there on silver !! Congrats =)

It is probably a charm from a bracelet or meant to hang as a pendant on a necklace.

Nice score! Congrats!

I'd say the baby that lost it was born in August from the stone in the ring, peridot.

Very nice JimDon. Congrats.

Thats a babys first ring with its birth stone, both of my daughters got one when they were born. Nice find especially with how small it is! HH

This is definitely an infant ring. It is too small for even a small child. I think you are right about the stone too.

So what I really wanna' know is, who lets an infant wear a ring that's the perfect choking size anyway??
Doesn't seem too smart to me.

Hey, it could get lost easily by a baby as well eh?? ;) (lucky for you!)

Still an awesome ring though.

I found a small 10k with CZ baby ring...I think yours is smaller...what does it weigh?

I agree! Seems scary to have a ring on a baby's finger. Here is the video. The ring is near the end.. Thank you all for your comments.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back