What's new

Ring Day

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Went beach water hunting today to this old beach that I hunted about 2years ago, with my good friend Ben, I got this 14k gold ring 6.4 gram...
 

Attachments

  • old.webp
    old.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 174
  • old1.webp
    old1.webp
    69.2 KB · Views: 183
Upvote 0
Nice digs and thanks for sharing those pictures
 
Gettin the gold again you greedy pirate. Yarrrrrrr

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Very nice Angel, congratulations on a golden hunt.
 
Great Ring!!!
 
That's another beautiful ring to add to your collection, Angel!:hello2:

Congrats again on terrific detecting!

Lorraine
 
That's a keeper......nice.
 
Beautiful ring Angel!!
 
I agree awesome ring! Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom