What's new

Ring drought finally over with a merc, IHP, and worlds smallest pocketknife

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
3 sites, five hours and I'm exhausted. First site was a bust. Second site was the old ball field and like I said before, the finds are thinning out. 1879 IHP and 39D Merc were the only notables. Finally I went to the old school full of wheats and scored my first ring of any kind since early May :BangHead::dontknow:and the baby pocketknife. Ring came out all bent up but it is marked sterling
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    260 KB · Views: 138
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    217.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Upvote 28
NICE FINDS THERE ,TOAST.
 
Nice finds toasted you are the silver coin master. I like your silver posts. That's funny I have found many rings one tiffany and company hit by a lawn mower
 
We have a couple of those miniature knives. Not certain they're the "smallest" ever, but I know it's hard to open the blades on ours!
 
Congratulations on the silver finds and the IH.
 
Nice hand full of finds and congrats on the 1879 IH - 1939D Merc - knife and bent up silver ring, thanks for sharing your pictures and story with us & I wish you many more fantastic finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Nice ring!, the merc and IHP are the icing on the cake !
 
Great hunt, good stuff right there bud, congrats!
 
Looks like a fun hunt to me, grats !
 
Good looking finds toasty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom