What's new

Ring find tonight GTP1350

Rickiowa2009

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
737
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cedar Rapids Iowa
Detector(s) used
GTP1350 Garrett, Xterra 705 gold pack and ace250!
Small sterling silver ring, found in a school yard. #3 for this year.
 

Attachments

  • 201040.webp
    201040.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 357
  • 201041.webp
    201041.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 360
Upvote 0
Cool, looks very . . . Native American . . .
 
Nice silver ring :icon_thumleft: thats more then i got this morning in a soaked school yard 5 inches of rain in 3 days Good Hunt Dd60
 
I love silver rings they last a lifetime and usually will not get you killed ,not worth a muggers time.
Sweet find
 
Nice ring. I found one identical years ago and before I got home , I lost 2 of the turquoise. >:( HH.


Ed
 
WTG on that sweet ring.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
Nice looking ring you are 3 rings ahead of me so far.....Matt
 
no question its exciting when you see the shape of a ring....well done :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom