What's new

Ring return after 42 years

Matt C

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Waco tx
Detector(s) used
Ex cal 2 800 ,Garrett AT PRO,Garret ACE 250 [kiddos] ,Tesoro Tejan mine lab excal 2 1000 , mine lab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This ring was found in a swimming hole of a dried up lake that the damn broke lost in 1967 while swimming .I found it an took 2 weeks to find owner an ended up mailing it back figured i would share this from last year <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/izivRemqxMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Upvote 0
Very cool story. I actually read it in the Waco paper . I live in China Spring. I also metal detect but am fairly new to the hobby. I've had my Ace 250 for a couple of years now and am really enjoying it. My oldest coin is a 1919 wheat . Im still looking for my first silver. I know it's out there. I bet detecting the old swimming hole was a blast. Congradulations on finding the ring.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom