What's new

ring

chaaron

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
39
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
unknown ring: material bronze:icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • P1140351.webp
    P1140351.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 117
  • P1140352.webp
    P1140352.webp
    43 KB · Views: 124
  • P1140353.webp
    P1140353.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 105
  • P1140355.webp
    P1140355.webp
    29 KB · Views: 101
  • P1140356.webp
    P1140356.webp
    46 KB · Views: 118
I'll give it a shot.................. It's hard to date rings in my opinion cause not much really changed over time.If I had to make a guess I'd say it's at least 17th century (could be earlier).And is a signet ring.Here is one that was dug here in the states at jamestown that is very close to the way yours looks to me as far as the thickness of the band & general shape.
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 

Attachments

  • dig_2005_07_19_10[1].webp
    dig_2005_07_19_10[1].webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 114
Upvote 0
I agree with time killer its very old about 1700's and def signet ring

Kathy (koolaidsmile) :-)
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom