leslie(nova scotia) Silver Member Joined Sep 22, 2006 Messages 2,769 Reaction score 4,354 Golden Thread 0 Location lower sackville,nova scotia Detector(s) used Garretts only Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2015 #1 Just a nice day out with a junker, button, Brit penny and a key not to mention quota plus 4 @ $10.06 for the "I don't know what fund." Freedom 3 Plus was a rocking! Upvote 14
Just a nice day out with a junker, button, Brit penny and a key not to mention quota plus 4 @ $10.06 for the "I don't know what fund." Freedom 3 Plus was a rocking!
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 8, 2015 #2 Looks like you had a nice busy hunt. Nice clad haul. Bet you averaged about $4 an hour.