What's new

Ring

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posted this in what is it before I realized it. This ring was found in camp of 13TH Connecticut Inf. Williamsport Md.
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    564.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    7.7 MB · Views: 84
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    7.8 MB · Views: 87
Upvote 0
Those are special. I found one at a picket where the CSA were guarding a crossing. It is small and my wife suggested that maybe when the soldier went off to war they traded rings. Ain't got a clue but there's a lot of love still in the one I found. It is gold plated brass but the soldier or someone "spooned" out a dime or something and covered it in silver, I've got to find my camera...d2
 
A special find indeed.
 
That's a really nice find... "D"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom