What's new

Rings have been plentiful for me lately

Florida Sand Digger

Full Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
138
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Boca Raton, Florida
Detector(s) used
DFX w/Bigfoot coil, BHID, SMPI
Our club meets the second Thursday of the month and this is my ring count since the last meeting, and I still have Monday and Wednesday to hunt before this months meeting. This is a all time high for me in a single month. There are 3 gold 6 silver and 11 junk
 

Attachments

  • 20140810_103826.webp
    20140810_103826.webp
    743.2 KB · Views: 314
Upvote 0
That's real nice...those two diamond rings are killer...congrats.
 
Great finds. After gold like that, I could deal with the junkers. Lol
 
Very nice!! Rings are rings and to find 20 in such a short period of time is awesome!
 
Impressive , FSD!:notworthy:

Lorraine
 
Impressive ring count!
 
Very Impressive indeed
 
Wow! Aren't you all sanded in too??
 
Wow that is a nice haul for the month!!All found around Boca? I remember Steve a few years ago killed the rings from there also...
 
Nice digs and thanks for the pics
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom