What's new

RIP, My Friend

River Rat

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
20,871
Reaction score
2,539
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Crazy Charlie", "River Rat", or "Skipper", Charlie was well known by these names. He was our friend as we would ride motorcycles together just for leisure or on benefit rides He dressed as a pirate each year for his Krewe of Wrecks Mardi Gras boat parade, he earned his living diving for "Cajun Gold" sinker cypress logs. His life was cut short last week by a motorist who failed to even see a motorcycle's headlight. I'm still in shock as everyone who personally knew Charlie. He was our local celebrity and philanthropist, the whole community mourns over our loss.

http://www.dundeeproductions.com/

crazy charlie (2).webp​
 
Judie I'm so sorry to hear this.There is no doubt that God has received his soul into His Kingdom.My prayers are for Charlie and for you.God Bless.
 
Sounds like a true adventureist Im sorry for your lose
 
sad and tragic -- at rest with god now .
 
I'm so sorry Judie....I pray for his Family and Friend's.So Sorry.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom