What's new

River Goodies

detectahead

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,564
Reaction score
875
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! Went to 2 places in the last couple of days. I need to open my own sunglasses shop! These are Channel's, with hardly a blemish on them retailing around $300.00! The Bodyglove's are only in the 30 to 40 dollar range and made for watersport activities. The Ray Ban's (polarized) go for $165.00. The big faker had me going at first for about 2 seconds! You learn to recognize certain metals after you have M.D. a while. The spinner was good to give me another thrill but just junk in my book! The 2 silvers came almost one right after the other. Going to hit it hard tomorrow! HH everyone! Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    54.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
still a real good hunt - if I couldnt get gold - Id take a day like that :icon_thumleft:
 
I live those Chanel,still good looking rings,,I"ll take those any day,,HH:icon_thumleft:
 
Yes very nice finds! I cant wait until I get a new waterproof MD so I can get out to the rivers.
 
Nice finds! Looks like a couple of good hunts. Keep on swinging and HH.
 
That was a good hunt, detectahead.

Nice goin' on the ring finds....I like the spinner .

Lorraine
 
Wowvery nice find. Congratulation!!
 
That big ring with the stone is enough to make a guy mad...your finding sunglass gold...good luck this weekend.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom