FunWithTreasure Hero Member Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 783 Reaction score 347 Golden Thread 0 May 14, 2009 #1 I found 2 of these what I think are rivits? Are they Rivits? And what is the star for? Attachments 3.webp 5.2 KB · Views: 284 4.webp 11.2 KB · Views: 262 3.webp 5.2 KB · Views: 259 4.webp 11.2 KB · Views: 264
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana May 14, 2009 #2 We've seen many here with this and other decorations on them... it is a rivet, but I'll be damned if anyone knew about the decorations... Someone will remember and comment... Upvote 0
We've seen many here with this and other decorations on them... it is a rivet, but I'll be damned if anyone knew about the decorations... Someone will remember and comment...
auger Jr. Member Joined Oct 14, 2008 Messages 67 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location South Carolina May 14, 2009 #3 Are they both the same length? A lot of nails for nail guns have symbols on the head like the one pictured. Could still be a rivet. Upvote 0
Are they both the same length? A lot of nails for nail guns have symbols on the head like the one pictured. Could still be a rivet.
goldguru Sr. Member Joined Aug 24, 2005 Messages 465 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 May 15, 2009 #4 there was a post just the other day that showed that Star..wish i could remember the title. Upvote 0
72cheyenne Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2004 Messages 1,463 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location Mansfield, Arkansas Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2009 #5 another one that was found. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,203048.0.html Upvote 0
jamesabrt Tenderfoot Joined May 15, 2009 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Houston, Texas May 15, 2009 #6 I've seen that same type of rivet with the star on spurs. If I'm right, it's the part that the leather band that came across the top of the boot hooked onto. Upvote 0
I've seen that same type of rivet with the star on spurs. If I'm right, it's the part that the leather band that came across the top of the boot hooked onto.