What's new

Road Trip 10/09/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Another lousy road trip today. Could not get a single roll of halves. My good banks had zip. Went to my bag bank for dimes and they only had $40.00 dollars worth, so I picked up $410.00 in in a bag of quarters. Then at the end of a long day I was able to pick up 200.00 in dimes.
Here is the take
4x 40's
4x Rosies
1949 Canadian Dime. The King Georges are as tough to find as Barbers.
 
Upvote 0
Rich Hartford said:
Another lousy road trip today. Could not get a single roll of halves. My good banks had zip. Went to my bag bank for dimes and they only had $40.00 dollars worth, so I picked up $410.00 in in a bag of quarters. Then at the end of a long day I was able to pick up 200.00 in dimes.
Here is the take
4x 40's
4x Rosies
1949 Canadian Dime. The King Georges are as tough to find as Barbers.

are the king georges really that tough?
i had no idea, i found 2 this yr
 
I found 2 King George and 2 Barbers this year. One silver Canadian Quarter with the queen. I'm amazed with Greg the Canadians quarter finds.

Rich
 
I will try dimes one of these days

DW
 
Darth,
Dimes are fun and the coin machines gobble them up real quick, making dumping a snap. I'll end the year with over 400 keepers

Rich.
 
Dimes are just so darn small to search. Guess I need to get some reading glasses... ;D
 
AG,

Just go to the drug store and buy the cheapest but most powerful reading glasses they have. That's what I did, and I only use them for dimes

HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom