What's new

Road Trip 2/23/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went on a well planned road trip today covering 200 miles. Got rid of last weeks dumps as well.
I did not count how many banks that I hit but it was quite a few. Here is what I got.

1x 1968 Kennedy
1x 1969 " "

Not much silver, but then I don't have to much to return either.

In any event it was a good day out and I've got another trip planned for tomorrow. Who knows, might be the big one !
 
Upvote 0
I also drove about 200 miles today and all I got was 2 -40%ers. I guess today was a bad day for road trips for some of us. Lets hope tomorrow is going to be a better day.
 
Dang that sucks....
 

Attachments

  • dead santa.webp
    dead santa.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 168
  • dead santa.webp
    dead santa.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 173
Rich, not sure where you are going but I do know there is a lady in northern kentucky that used to order several boxes. You may contact her to find out where she goes so you don't drive 200 miles for 2 40s. I forget what her name is but she used to order a bunch of boxes...someone here should remember.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom